167B Rotherhithe Street
T: 0207 231 1066
|Rotherhithe Street Office present:|
Inside Stratford Central you will be greeted by a 24 hour concierge set within a double height, stylish reception area. The private residents’ gymnasium featuring state-of-the-art equipment overlooks the reception area below. The range of
contemporary apartments will offer outstanding specification including kitchens with stone worktops and integrated appliances, bespoke cabinetry to bathrooms and
under-floor heating throughout.
• On the doorstep of one of London’s
• Stratford is the gateway to Canary Wharf,
The City and Central London on London
Underground, but also enables easy access
to the whole of the UK and beyond from
• Stratford has benefited from major
infrastructure improvements as a result of
London 2012 with a further £4 billion to
follow over the next 15 years.
• Stratford Central will boast superb views
from most apartments across the Queen
Elizabeth Olympic Park, Canary Wharf and
• Simple and easy access to Canary Wharf,
London’s West End and City.
• Westfield Stratford – Europe’s largest urban
shopping centre is a few minutes’ walk from
• 24 hour concierge service
• Private residents gymnasium
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.